What can I do on a date with a girl?
Right now I'm dating a girl. We both are in our 20’s and we both are socially awkward. We didn't kissed yet, but we like each other so much.
I had other dates with other people that went bad or regular, but the dates I have with this girl are amazing even if they don't have anything special.
We almost always do the same thing, we go to a coffee shop, drink something (coffee, tea, orange juice…) and have a snack like a croissant or cookies. We just talk and stare each other in the eyes. She talks about herself, I ask her questions and she does the same with me. We tell each other what is going on in our lifes and then we talk about series, anime and stuff we like.
We both eat and drink at the same time. I mean, if I drink a bit, she dinks a bit. If I take a bite, she takes a bite. We drink and eat slowly because we are conversating and want to respect the other (I normally eat and drink really fast, but with her I don't feel the rush to do it).
When we finish, we go outside and we walk and talk. The last day we dated, we sat in a bench. I think we both blushed when we sat. We both stopped looking to each other and the conversation stopped a few seconds. There was too many tension in the air in that moment. I know I should have kissed her or told her that I like her, but…
We keep talking, she showed me a few things in her phone that she is going to see in a country she is going to visit these days. We stay so close, staring each other in the eyes, teasing respectfully sometimes, joking, talking about the characters we like, videogames.
It's just being with her and getting to know her. Connect. It doesn't matter where I guess

Comments
Post a Comment